Sunday, February 22, 2009

today will always be considered my greatest downfall, because i didn't bring my camera with me.

i walked out of my apartment planning on a harmless walk around town, when i heard a song from star wars echoing through the streets. i started walking toward it when it switched to a high school musical song. thoroughly intrigued, i kept walking, and then stumbled upon the CARNEVALE FESTIVAL FOR CHILDREN.

it was the CUTEST thing i have ever seen. so cute that i can't stop using CAPSLOCK.

little kids in costumes everywhere, floats (including one with an aladdin theme), confetti (so much confetti), COTTON CANDY, lots of music, live bands here and there, a royal procession, oh my god. amazing. thank god i decided to take a walk today.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are in Italy - you never, NEVER, NEVER, step out the door without your camera!
And now you know!

Erica said...

And knowing is half the battle.