Wednesday, July 16, 2008

i...love eurodance music. don't tell anyone.

yay italy.

i finished my poetry explication for today, and it was...okay. talking about poetry is just not my strong point, you know? so we shall see how i do. i made a couple good points though and am not a bad writer, so i should be okay.

tomorrow my petrarch class is cancelled since we have a big field trip in the afternoon (to petrarch's house!), so i get to SLEEP IN. what a crazy idea. i'm so excited.

i love my professors!

okay. what we've all been waiting for. pictures!

first a couple from rovigo:
Photobucket
countryside

Photobucket

Photobucket
mediterranean climate and totally abbandoned

Photobucket
ha.

and now, ROME. photobucket won't let me upload half of them so i'll have more to show when i come home.

Photobucket
all the popes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
me in front of st. peter's

Photobucket
me and danielle :) isn't she pretty?

Photobucket
st. peter's basilica!

Photobucket

Photobucket
heavenly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the guards!

more later, time to make a phone call!

No comments: