Monday, June 30, 2008

photos of venice and a couple in padova

i was finally able to upload my venice pictures from the first little trip there! let me just say though, i was in san marco yesterday (part of venice) and it was like fifty times more beautiful and intricate than what i'm showing in this post. i didn't take pictures of it because i was with some italian friends and i didn't want to seem too touristy, but i'll go back and spend some time taking photos later.

venezia:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

other:
Photobucket
crowd waiting to see alberto benigni in il prato della valle

Photobucket
there he is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
old amphitheater

Photobucket
real mini!

Photobucket
sky and i with our heart-shaped pizzas

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm not sure you're going to want to leave! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That city is so beautiful! I wish I had a boat out my back door!

morgan ashley said...

yeah it's going to be impossible to leave italy, but at least i can (in theory) look forward to coming back in the spring!